Please register Needlefelters.com members

1 view

Anika Kanter

Jan 26, 2010, 10:49:59 AM1/26/10
to Needlefelters
Hello All,
There is something new again at www.needlefelters.com  You (the members) can all have your personal blog...for gthe setup and other things to come, and to keep easily contact with you I need a member registration
See example of the blog from my sub/sub link on the top menu  Members O (Orchidee's blog)
Potential members please Join Us from the Join Us link its only a symbolic $3 a year ...--

greetings,
Anika

Anika Kanter Movchine
Freelance Webdesigner
tel: +972 4 985 4887 :::: mobile: +972 545 61 4887 :::::
::::::::::::: Skype www.skype.com: username: earthmandala :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hilah & Anika crafts: orchidee.etsy.com
www.needlefelters.com
www.missing-identity.net

Stock photo's: www.istockphoto.com/earthmandala

KarenKrafts

Jan 26, 2010, 1:25:29 PM1/26/10
to Needlefelters
Anika, you're fantastic! Thank you for doing this!