The votes for September's Challenge Theme are in

1 view

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 11, 2008, 2:49:50 PM9/11/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
The votes are in, and we have a challenge theme for September! The theme that had the most votes was:

Autumn!

If you missed out on voting for the theme this time, don't worry. There'll be another challenge to vote on in a few weeks! In the meantime, everyone is welcome to participate in the challenge (though participation is not mandatory at all!) and we'll have some fun. This is a great theme for looking ahead - Autumn is a great time for sales, people love to collect Autumn-y things, and the theme is so broad I'm sure people will have a great time coming up with ideas for it.

Here are the rules:

1. Entries should be made new for this challenge - don't use old work as a challenge entry, please. Items can be large or small, complex or simple, it's entirely up to you. You can interpret the theme however you like.

2. You may make as many entries as you like that fit the theme!

3. Complete all entries before the end of September and post them in your Etsy store, then come here and post a link to your entries so I can gather up images of all of them and post them all together somewhere, to show off our creativity!

4. In the tags for your entries, include "NFEST team" and "challenge". You should be using the "NFEST team" tag on ALL of your felted items, but please only add the "challenge" tag on actual challenge items!

5. In the description of the item, include the following text somewhere (or something like it, if you wish to paraphrase). Including this in your description is important, as it encourages people who visit your shop to search for other challenge entries, thus sending traffic to all members of the group!

This item is an entry in the NFEST September Needle Felting Challenge. Please search "NFEST Team Challenge" to view more great entries by other talented members of the Needle Felters Etsy Street Team!

And that's it! I hope this gets your creative juices flowing. :)