TEAM MEETING 09/17/08 2pm EST VL Teams Room

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 8, 2008, 4:47:33 PM9/8/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
The meeting room is reserved!

We will meet in the Virtual Labs Teams Room on Wednesday, 09/17/08 at 2 pm EST. Bring yourself, your ideas, your questions. See you there.

Here is the schedule of events for the Virtual Labs in case you want to check out other interesting meetings.
http://www.etsy.com/virtual_labs.php

Celti...@aol.com

Sep 8, 2008, 4:51:08 PM9/8/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I maybe have to be a little late, we have a homeschool meeting till 2:00 but we'll try and leave early!  This will be fun!  i feel like I haven't been doing well at keeping up with everyone, maybe this will motivate me to do better!

Nancy

Bettina Groh

Sep 9, 2008, 12:09:33 PM9/9/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on the road to Tennessee... will I be able to find out what went on ? Bettina Groh
--
Bettina
Glass Dragon Teddy Bears

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 9, 2008, 2:59:10 PM9/9/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
    Nancy, better late than never.  I'm glad you will be able to make it even if it does turn out to be a bit late.

    Happy vacation, Bettina!  Yes.  I will be able to record the meeting and post that for people to review on their own time over at the Felting Forum.  If you have any questions or topics you would like discussed, please bring them up here and we'll try to get those added in.

Bettina Groh

Sep 9, 2008, 3:22:27 PM9/9/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Its family reunion time... in the hills of north central Tenn.!
I actually haven't been to a team meeting (yet) so was interested in seeing what goes on at one. Maybe I'll have some ideas for the next one. Thanks for recording and posting!  Bettina