OK! Who's ready to pick challenge themes??

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2008, 10:23:54 AM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hello, needle peops.  Amy has finally succumbed to her incredible medical student work load and needs a little help with the challenges.  So, I've stepped up for this one.  Normally our schedule has been this

15th of the month: post a request for the next month's challenge ideas
one week before the end of the month: post the poll, leave it up for one week
1st of the month: post the new theme to everyone
whenever I can get around to it: make the photo compilation from the previous month

    So, as you can see we are a bit behind.  How about for September we bust out some ideas to vote on for this month of September in the next 5 days, then vote by the 10th and get back on track by the end of the month?

    I submit "Trophies" as a challenge theme idea.  What's everyone else itchin' to create?

Gypsy...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2008, 10:39:24 AM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
How about things that come in sevens... (7 dwarves, 7 seven swans, 7 days of the week etc)  for september ? Joyce

shi...@comcast.net

Sep 1, 2008, 12:49:05 PM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
How about a literary theme?

Denise

Bettina Groh

Sep 1, 2008, 3:06:51 PM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
How about "Seasons",  animals, birds...Bettina Groh
--
Bettina
Glass Dragon Teddy Bears

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2008, 7:00:28 PM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Great!  Thank you, Denise. :)

So far we have trophies, things in sevens like (7 swans, 7 days in a week), and literary themes.

Keep 'em coming in!  Great suggestions so far. Remember you can suggest themes that didn't win before and you might still want to see.  Thanks everyone!

Gina

In a message dated 9/1/2008 10:49:23 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, shi...@comcast.net writes:
Hello,
How about a literary theme?

Denise

PhaedraPhoenix

Sep 2, 2008, 1:25:13 PM9/2/08
to Needlefelters
I'd like to submit themes of: On the farm, In your garden, Autumn,
astrology