New Team Communications Site

Gina-RoseThistleArtworks

Sep 17, 2008, 5:04:36 PM9/17/08
to Needlefelters
Hello, everybody,

Just a note to let everyone know that our MAIN communications site is
at http://feltingforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=38 now. Our Etsy
Needle Felt Street Team (NFEST) has it's own section in the bottom
third of the larger Felting Forum site.

New messages or important team news will be sent to this group as a
link to our felting forum topic of interest. Links will be possibly
be posted on twitter, our etsy PROMO thread and flickr, too. But, to
stay in the loop the only thing you need to do is to stay current on
our section of the felting forum for all team news and events.

Please feel free to create a page here of your artwork and maintain
it. We will keep this group open for that reason.

Gina - RoseThistleArtworks

Celti...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2008, 7:20:47 PM9/17/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
So will we not be using this Yahoo group for letting people know what's going on?

Because there are so many different places (flickr, felting forum, yahoo group, blog,...Etsy Promo Thread-not sure where or what that is...is this the blog?) if we had to have ONE place where we'd get EVERY bit of information, what would it be?  Are you saying it will be, from now on, at the felting forum?

Would you say it would be safe to leave the Yahoo group to help cut down on email and trying to keep up with so many sites?  How often do you think we should check the forum?  Did everyone agree to post any info important to the group to the felting forum site?  If not, and since it looks like that will be the central place for all info, could we ALL agree to post anything crucial to the group on there?

I wanted so badly to be at the meeting today, but our homeschooling meeting ran long and I couldn't get out of there.  Have you all decided on a day and time for the next one?

I'm sorry for so many questions! :op

Nancy B.