Deal all

earthmandala

Aug 19, 2008, 11:50:48 AM8/19/08
to Needlefelters
Hello Gina & every one! I have terribly been out of touch. My kibbutz
is having 60 year celebrations next week and I am busy designing the
stage besides finishing 3 websites.
All the posted new felt works of the past times look wonderful, and
its great there are still people joining the groups!
I will be back next month to give some personal feedbacks and
hopefully with some new works myself.

Have a great time stabbing!

Anika - Orchidee

--
Anika Kanter Movchine
Freelance Webdesigner

Stock photo's: www.istockphoto.com/earthmandala

Gina-RoseThistleArtworks

Sep 1, 2008, 11:50:06 AM9/1/08
to Needlefelters
Hello, Anika! 60 year celebrations sound like a lot of fun. Sounds
like you've been pretty busy, too. It's good to hear you're doing
alright and are just busy. Looking forward to seeing more of your
creations!
Happy Celebrations!
Gina

On Aug 19, 9:50�am, earthmandala <earthmand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Gina & every one! I have terribly been out of touch. My kibbutz
> is having 60 year celebrations next week and I am busy designing the
> stage besides finishing 3 websites.
> All the posted new felt works of the past times look wonderful, and
> its great there are still people joining the groups!
> I will be back next month to give some personal feedbacks and
> hopefully with some new works myself.
>
> Have a great time stabbing!
>
> Anika - Orchidee
>
> --
> Anika Kanter Movchine
> Freelance Webdesigner
> tel: +972 4 985 4887 :::: mobile: +972 545 61 4887 :::::
> ::::::::::::: Skypewww.skype.com:username: earthmandala

earthmandala

Sep 1, 2008, 2:57:26 PM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much Gina! It was a great party. I made the stage which was
a LOT of work but everybody loved it.
Here some pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shomrat/2814542566/in/set-72157607041107282/
Greetings,
Anika

::::::::::::: Skype www.skype.com: username: earthmandala

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hilah & Anika crafts: orchidee.etsy.com
www.needlefelters.com

www.missing-identity.net

Stock photo's: www.istockphoto.com/earthmandala

RoseThis...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2008, 6:57:39 PM9/1/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Anika?  Will you describe what all the imagery in your stage is?  It looks good!  So will we get videos next?! LOL  We want more!  Ha ha.  I know you've been busy.  I don't know why I'm being such a pain. :/  But, I'm interested to know what shomrat means?

earthmandala

Sep 2, 2008, 7:05:21 AM9/2/08
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gina,

Thanks! Its the Ottoman aqueduct, a stamp, the old Shomrat road sign,
with a barn owl, a wheat field, with above it the 60, old pictures of
some of the men, some of the women, some of the children and Theodor
Herzl, the father of Zionism, in between are the hands which work,
protect, hold everything together and bring luck in the symbolic
Hamsah. I made the whole stage from printed A4 paper sheets glued
together...:)

Go here for more about the Shomrat name:
http://www.shomrat.net/e-index.html

Its nice you want to know more, maybe all our group post something
about their surroundings +pics?
I hope you all stay hurricane free
Warm greetings,

Anika