Request from Anika -Orchidee

Anika Kanter

Nov 7, 2009, 4:05:27 PM11/7/09
to Needlefelters
Hello All,

This request concerns the members of the international needlle felters catalog with Etsy shops on www.needlefelters.com who have been members for a year and more.
Again I am in a rush between this and that, so I am sorry in not writing you individually but this seems to be the easiest way. In the future i hope to automate this process but for this time:...
It is time to renew your membership. Since we are now over 40 members I do not have to raise the membership fee..
If you look on the homepage of www.needlefelters.com on the scrolling banners part - every shop from the top all the way down up to the member FunFelting are kindly requested to make their $3 contribution.-to Paypal earthm...@gmail.com . Please add your Etsy name so I know who is who --
Thank you so much,
Anika

Anika Kanter Movchine
Freelance Webdesigner
tel: +972 4 985 4887 :::: mobile: +972 545 61 4887 :::::
::::::::::::: Skype www.skype.com: username: earthmandala :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hilah & Anika crafts: orchidee.etsy.com
www.needlefelters.com
www.missing-identity.net

Stock photo's: www.istockphoto.com/earthmandala

V Dooling

Nov 7, 2009, 5:08:43 PM11/7/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Anika,

Payment sent via payapl.

Best Regards,

Veronica Dooling

True...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2009, 6:02:23 PM11/7/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Sycamore Moon Studios is up to date!  Just went through PayPal.

Take care!

Theresa

RoseThis...@aol.com

Nov 7, 2009, 9:52:47 PM11/7/09
to needle...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Anika.  Thank you so much for creating, maintaining and building up this great outreach for all of us to use!  I sent in my $3 through paypal.  I'm looking forward to hearing more on the plans you have for the site.
Take care and best wishes,

Anika Kanter

Nov 9, 2009, 6:21:46 AM11/9/09
to Needlefelters
Hi All,
I received after my posting so far contributions from 8 members: thank you so much!
Please everyone else on needlefelters.com take notice of the request below.
I do the site without any compensation for my time so would love it if I do not have to request everyone personally for the $3.
Thanks!

Anika