Offering / Donation to Kanchi Dham Ashram.

已查看 1,120 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jitendra Thacker

未读,
2021年3月13日 07:19:502021/3/13
收件人 Neeb Karori Baba Devotees
Dear Fellow Devotees :

Jai Shri Ram

Can somebody please share the bank details of Shri Kainchi Hanuman Mandir & Ashram?

I want to make a donation online.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra. Thacker.
Mobile : 9323491051

Jitendra Thacker

未读,
2021年3月14日 07:12:472021/3/14
收件人 Neeb Karori Baba Devotees
Dear Fellow Devotees :

I spoke to Mr. Pradeep Shah at Kainchidham, he shared that there is no way we can make an online offering / donation to the Ashram as they provide physical receipts for all donations.

Earlier I have made donations through cheque and I have always received an official confirmation and receipt of donation.

To make donations by Cheque / Draft., kindly note the following details :

Payee Name: Shri Kainchi Hanuman Mandir & Ashram
(Cheques & Demand Draft to be in favour of this name).

For Demand Draft Payee Bank & Branch Location : State Bank of India, Bhowali branch, Nainital Uttarakhand.

Please send the cheque / demand draft by Post / Courier to the following address :

SHRI BABA NEEM KAROLI,
Shri Kainchi Hanuman Mandir & Ashram
P. O. Kainchi Dham
Nainital District, PINCODE : 263132