Incense Stick Goes Out Repeatedly (offering to Baba)

BlueLotus

Dec 20, 2015, 6:39:33 PM12/20/15
to Neeb Karori Baba Devotees
This may seem silly, but I don't know who else to ask. The NKB Yahoo group is dead.

Especially in the last month, when I offer a stick of incense to Maharaji in the morning, the fire goes out leaving the stick unburned. Sometimes I have to relight the stick a few times to get it to finish burning down.

This has happened so many times with so many different brands of stick incense that I feel there is a message in this.

I use many, many different brands (not cheap) of masala stick incense.

The weird thing is that if I use the same incense just to scent the air, there is NO problem with the stick burning down.

But I take the same brand of incense to offer to Maharaji and the fire goes out.

I'm freaking out. This is so bizarre!

BlueLotus

OM PRAKASH Sharma

Dec 21, 2015, 11:28:00 AM12/21/15
to neebkarorib...@googlegroups.com
Dear, i think there is definitely a message in it which Maharaj Ji is conveying to you.

Do you pray daily or do you ONLY burn the incense sticks?

Please let me know this first.

And if you do pray, then which pray ?

Regards

Prof. (Dr.) O.P.Sharma

Retired Director/Principal,
G.B.Pant Govt. Engineering College,
Okhla, New Delhi.

Ex-Director/Principal,
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering, Govt. of NCT of Delhi,
Wazirpur, Okhla, New Delhi.

Ex Professor of Mechanical Engineering & Ex Professor & Head, Dept. of Trg & Placement,
Delhi College of Engineering (Now Delhi Technological University), Delhi.

Ex-Dean,
School of Engineering & Technology,
K R Mangalam University,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon.