Release Announcement: The NEDC Annotation Tool (v5.0.2)

Joseph Picone

Jun 17, 2021, 11:05:16 AMJun 17
to nedc_tuh_eeg
It has been a while :)

I hope everyone is doing better these days as we are finally beginning
to put COVID-19 behind us. We have been behind schedule on a number of
important releases, but that is about to change now that full scale
operations are resuming.

We have released version 5.0.2 of our EEG annotation tool. This is the
tool we have been using to annotate EEG data. This version represents a
major upgrade over previous versions. It includes support for csv and
xml formats for annotations.

The tar file is here:

https://www.isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/nedc_annotator/nedc_annotator_v5.0.2.tar.gz

and it is also available via our anonymous rsync server under
nedc_annotator/v5.0.2:

rsync -auxvL ne...@www.isip.piconepress.com:data/nedc_annotator/v5.0.2 .

We will release several other important resources this summer, including
v1.5.3 of the TUH EEG Seizure Corpus (TUSZ). This has been a long time
in the making, and represents a major overhaul of the corpus. It
includes an expanded development set, a new blind evaluation set, and
annotations that incorporate many bug fixes suggested by users. Look for
this to happen in a few weeks as we are in the final stages of preparing
this release.

-Joe

P.S. Please remember that the submission deadline for IEEE SPMB 2021
(https://www.ieeespmb.org/2021/) is fast-approaching (July 1). We hope
to see many of you participate in this symposium and welcome your
submissions.

Joseph Picone

Jul 19, 2021, 10:35:46 AM (12 days ago) Jul 19
to nedc_tuh_eeg
We have released v5.0.3 of this tool. This release supports Python 3.9
and new version of PyQT. Changes were made to PyQT and the associated
tools that required us to update our code. The transition from Python
3.6 to 3.7 was also a bit rough.

We are now using Python 3.9.3, pyqtchart v5.12 and pyqtgraph v0.12.

Let us know if you have any issues with this release.

-Joe

=========
Subject: Release Announcement: The NEDC Annotation Tool (v5.0.2)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 11:05:04 -0400