IEEE SPMB 2020: Paper Submission

Joseph Picone

May 3, 2020, 2:48:10 PM5/3/20
to nedc_tuh_eeg
We hope you are staying safe during this very challenging time.

Of course, since you are on lock down and have exhausted everything
decent to watch on Netflix, you could use the time productively and
write a paper for IEEE SPMB 2020 ;)

The deadline for paper submission is fast-approaching and is June 1.

The conference web site is here:

https://www.ieeespmb.org/2020/

This year we are celebrating the 10th year of IEEE SPMB. We hope this
will be a normal in-person meeting, but we can assure you that we will
make this decision in an informed and transparent manner. In the event
an in-person meeting is not possible, we will host a virtual conference
and make the necessary adjustments to the registration process. We
expect to make this decision by October 1, 2020 so people have plenty of
time to plan their travel.

Please consider joining us for this special anniversary version of our
conference.

Best regards and stay safe,

Joe Picone
on behalf of the 2020 IEEE SPMB Organizing Committee

Joseph Picone

Jun 8, 2020, 9:01:01 PM6/8/20
to nedc_tuh_eeg
The paper submission deadline for IEEE SPMB 2020 has been postponed to
July 1.

We hope you will still consider submitting a paper.

-Joe