Release Announcement: NEDC Eval EEG (v3.3.1)

Joseph Picone

Mar 28, 2020, 9:54:30 PM3/28/20
to nedc_tuh_eeg
We have released a simplified version of our scoring software:

https://www.isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/nedc_eval_eeg/nedc_eval_eeg_v3.3.1.tar.gz

This version reads a list of seizure events that have been identified in
a database and compares them to the reference annotations. It is less
flexible than our previously released package, but much simpler to
interface to.

The documentation included in this release walks you through an example
of how to use the software.

This software will be featured in an upcoming open source seizure
detection competition. More details will follow soon.

Up next: v1.5.1 of TUSZ

As always, let us know if you have questions. You can send an email to
he...@nedcdata.org.

-Joe

Joseph Picone

Apr 11, 2020, 10:12:29 AM4/11/20
to nedc_tuh_eeg
Please note this is a modified version of our standard software that
takes a single file as input.

After you download and untar the software, follow the instructions in
the README:

cd nedc_eeg_eval_v3.3.1/example
../scripts/nedc_eval_eeg.py ref.txt hyp.txt
diff answers/summary.txt ./output/summary.txt

-Joe

=========
Subject: Release Announcement: NEDC Eval EEG (v3.3.1)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:54:20 -0400