Release Announcement: NEDC TUH EEG Seizure (v1.4.0)

Sean Ferrell

Oct 22, 2018, 8:50:45 AM10/22/18
to nedc_t...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We have released v1.4.0 of TUH EEG Seizure (TUSZ). It is available at:

https://isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/tuh_eeg_seizure/v1.4.0/

TUSZ v1.4.0 includes improvements to the quality of annotations. In the development test dataset, annotation corrections were made on a small number of files. Updates to the training dataset include several annotation corrections and the removal of one session.

Here is a summary of our planned releases:

v1.5.0 (20181115): The expansion of the training dataset from 1,984 files to more than 4,500 files.

v1.6.0 (20181215): An additional 1,000 files from TUH EEG v1.1.0 will be included in the training dataset, resulting in over 5,500 files.

v1.7.0 (20190115): The addition of 2016-2017 data to the training dataset. We expect this will add about 100 sessions to the database.

As always, don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or bug reports.

Best regards,

Sean Ferrell
NEDC Data Resources Development Manager
The Neural Engineering Data Consortium
Temple University
College of Engineering, ENGR 602
1947 North 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6018
Tel: 215-204-4841
Fax: 215-204-5960
Email: sean.f...@temple.edu

Sean Ferrell

Oct 26, 2018, 10:56:02 AM10/26/18
to nedc_t...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

There has been a minor change to the data we released for TUH EEG
Seizure v1.4.0. If you have downloaded TUSZ v1.4.0 before today, please
visit this location:

https://isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/tuh_eeg_seizure/v1.4.0/

The updated tar files are available there.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions. Also, please
remember that IEEE SPMB 2018 is coming up:

https://www.ieeespmb.org/2018/

Advance registration closes on Nov. 1.