IEEE SPMB 2021

Joseph Picone

May 8, 2021, 9:54:19 AM5/8/21
Just a reminder that papers and abstracts are due July 1 for IEEE SPMB.

This is an annual conference that we host. It will again be virtual, so
that makes it easier for our international collaborators to participate.

To learn more about the conference, please go here:

https://www.ieeespmb.org/2021/

We specifically encourage people doing research on the resources we
provide to submit their work. We can often form special sessions around
focused topics. Last year, for example, we had a session devoted to the
Neureka challenge (https://neureka-challenge.com/).

We also encourage students to participate. We have always had many
excellent presentations from undergraduate students at this conference.
It is a good way to jump-start your professional development.

All papers are available through IEEE Xplore, which means a very wide
audience of researchers will have access to your work. All papers and
abstracts are peer-reviewed.

Best regards,

Joseph Picone
General Chair