Announcement: Neureka™ 2020 Epilepsy Challenge

Joseph Picone

Apr 2, 2020, 4:55:17 AM4/2/20
to nedc_tuh_eeg
We are pleased to announce the 2020 Epilepsy Challenge:

https://neureka-challenge.com/

This is a collaboration between Novela Neurotech (novelaneuro.com),
NeuroTechX (neurotechx.com) and the Neural Engineering Data Consortium
at Temple University (nedcdata.org). The challenge is based on v1.5.1 of
the TUH EEG Corpus. Significant cash prizes will be awarded to the first
and second-place winners.

As part of our 10th anniversary celebration of IEEE SPMB, a special
session is planned for IEEE SPMB 2020 (https://www.ieeespmb.org/2020/).
Authors will have an opportunity to present their findings. Selected
papers will also be invited to prepare an expanded version of their
paper for a book we now publish annually:

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-030-36844-9

We hope you will consider participating. This is a great opportunity to
publish your work and contribute to the advancement of seizure detection
technology.

Best regards,

Joe Picone