Anonymous Rsync: a small change to the path

Joseph Picone

Jan 12, 2022, 11:50:06 PM1/12/22
to nedc_tuh_eeg
Let me first with everyone a happy, healthy New Year.

Today we implemented a small change to the path for retrieving data from
our web site using anonymous rsync.

The instructions for rsync have been updated:

https://isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/html/downloads.shtml#i_rsyn

The source path has changed from:

ne...@www.isip.piconepress.com:data/tuh_eeg_seizure/v1.5.2/

ne...@www.isip.piconepress.com:data/eeg/tuh_eeg_seizure/v1.5.2/

This change is in anticipation of our first major release of digital
pathology data - more information on that will follow shortly.

This is a fairly small change that will allow us to release several new
resources this year. We are wrapping up new releases of several
EEG-related resources that you should find useful.

As always, let us know if you have any questions about this.

-Joe