Release Announcement: NEDC TUH EEG Seizure (v1.5.0)

Sean Ferrell

Mar 23, 2019, 5:48:11 PM3/23/19
to nedc_t...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We have released v1.5.0 of TUH EEG Seizure (TUSZ). It is available at:

https://www.isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/tuh_eeg_seizure/v1.5.0/

TUSZ v1.5.0 is a major update of the seizure corpus and includes the
following new features:

- We have doubled the size of the training dataset
   from 1,984 files to 4,597.

- A number of annotation corrections to the files
   already existing in the training dataset.

- Calibration sequences of the new data have been
   manually labeled. These start and stop times have
   been included in the seizure spreadsheet.

The next release of the seizure corpus will include the addition of over
1,000 files to the training dataset and will be available by May 15.

As always, don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or bug reports.

Best regards,

Sean Ferrell
NEDC Data Resources Development Manager
The Neural Engineering Data Consortium