Brett's new raps

Brett Stark

Mar 13, 2010, 10:48:02 PM3/13/10
to NEC-2006-...@googlegroups.com
hey yall,
this is not spam. well, maybe it is. i made some new rap songs with my friend that i feel like sharing. hope u guys doing well
-Brett

Frwd:

Yes the Warmbodys are back with 4 new tracks.  Of course: original lyrics by Lazlow and Tox and ALL beats by yours truly.

If you can name the samples I used in any of these beats, then you win the grand prize which is a lifetime supply of free Warmbodys tracks.  If you've already won that prize in a past contest, then you win a platonic back rub from either me or Brett, depending on who's had more to drink.

Holler at a young Hebrew brother and download or stream the music here:

01 - Council of Wisemen

02 - Metukah (You Could Find Me)

03 - Circle K Corral

04 - Keepin It Golem

05 - Shotgun

06 - Cypher f. Defacto and Shane the Wicked Beatbox

--
Brett D. Stark
Harvard Law School