600 K

Spencer Klaassen

Oct 4, 2021, 5:17:11 PM10/4/21
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando
Falls City 600 K:  4 am start

If you are still planning on riding this weekends 600 K out of Falls City, please let me know.  I want to be sure I have enough cards, cues and envelopes for the ride.

-Spencer

--

"It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.  Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle." - Ernest Hemingway