RUSA 200 K, March 6th: Medicine Lodge 200 K starting in Pratt, KS

Spencer Klaassen

Feb 23, 2021, 9:12:33 AM2/23/21
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando
RUSA 200 K, March 6th:  Medicine Lodge 200 K starting in Pratt, KS

If interested in this ride, please let me know.  It is a bit of a drive but it will be a new route and from what I am told from the rider who helped me develop it, it can be pretty scenic.

-Spencer

--

"It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.  Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle." - Ernest Hemingway