Smart Waiver outage/issue, 02/09/23

1 view

Keith G

Feb 9, 2023, 9:26:47 AM2/9/23
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando, Spencer Klaassen
Hi, folks!

We noticed an issue this morning with the SmartWaiver site, which handles our electronic waivers.  The link is throwing an error to the effect of "this page isn't working (503 error)", or similar.  This impacts waivers for Audax KC, Nebraska Sandhills Randonneurs, and RUSA Permanents.

We've reached out to the admins for a solution and are awaiting a response.
We'll send an all-clear once this is resolved.

If you recently attempted to register for a ride, we successfully captured your sign-up.
I'll reach out individually and send you a waiver link once this issue is resolved, so you don't have to register twice.

Keith Gates  (kG)
RUSA #1445
www.commuterDude.com
Inspiring cyclists since 2002

Keith G

Feb 9, 2023, 5:36:22 PM2/9/23
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando, Spencer Klaassen
All-Clear message:

The Smartwaiver outage has been resolved -- both Audax KC and Nebraska links are functioning as expected.
Please let me know if you experience any issues.