Oct 24: 300 K / 200 K

Spencer Klaassen

Oct 19, 2020, 2:46:07 PM10/19/20
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando
Oct 24:  300 K / 200 K:  7 am

300 K = Pomona Lake 300 K
200 K = Shawnee - Ozawkie 200 K

I will have Keith post an updated cue sheet for the Pomona Lake this afternoon as there will be very minor changes.

If interested, please let me know so I know your plan for how you want to handle signing the waiver, brevet cards and use of stores as controls (vs what the rider and myself set up as an alternative).

Ride lots,
Spencer

--

"It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.  Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle." - Ernest Hemingway