VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

Spencer Klaassen

May 17, 2021, 7:55:39 PM5/17/21
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES SHARE your EXPERTISE and PASSION with RUSA

American Randonneur Advertising
We are looking for fresh ideas to expand our current advertising in American Randonneur. Do you know of potential companies/organizations/individuals that might be interested? Would you be interested in contacting them? We are also considering expanding beyond printed ads with a “Support our Advertisers” page on the RUSA website and/or social media. Contact adver...@rusa.org

Jersey Suppliers and Design
Do you have an eye for jersey and graphic design? Voler is discontinuing its "Produce on Demand" service in July 2021. We need help finding another supplier or restructuring our relationship with Voler and do jersey redesign at the same time. Contact souv...@rusa.org

Social Media
Do you have a passion for marketing and are you reasonably proficient in the use Social Media, e.g. Facebook and Instagram ? We are looking to elevate our brand and optimize connections across multiple social media platforms. Our goal is to reach more people in RUSA using a variety of communication channels. This is an exciting role in collaboration with the RUSA leadership team. Contact socia...@rusa.org