300 K ACP

Spencer Klaassen

Mar 27, 2022, 4:33:39 PM3/27/22
to KCUC, Nebraska Rando
300 K ACP
April 2nd, 6 am
Oak Grove, MO

If interested in the 126 K ride to Alma or the 300 K to Fayette, please either register electronically or send me an e-mail so I can have enough cards/cue sheets.

This ACP ride is the second of four rides needed to earn the Super Randonneur award.
The 126 km to Alma can be used to be the second ride for the new RUSA Rouleaur Award.

From Ron Himschoot:  The purpose of the 300k it to teach you how to take care of yourself on a long ride.  How to stay on top of your food and water consumption.  How to keep going when you get tired without hurting yourself.

-Spencer