Question on neatX nxserver authentication

Ben

Nov 21, 2011, 8:33:28 PM11/21/11
to neatx
Hi

I am trying to run neatx but I am confused on how to add users to
nxserver.

Before I ran freeNX, and I know the client machine connecting with
server via SSH tunnel under the user name of "nx", and on server, the
"nx" is further connected to each user via SSH tunnel under each
client user name, so freeNX allow us to add user and set passwd
through nxserver "--adduser" and "--passwd" options.

But as I run neatX, I don't see nxserver provide such options, so
wonder after the nxserver-loggin authenticated the client connection
under to the username of "nx", then how it further authenticate to
each client username ?

Maybe neatX is using different way, but I am just stucking here, and
can someone help me to understand how the neatX is working.

Thanks
Ben