Re: Issue 15 in neatx: Connect with user interface other than in English language

ne...@googlecode.com

Feb 12, 2010, 6:49:33 AM2/12/10
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #16 on issue 15 by kormat: Connect with user interface other than
in English language
http://code.google.com/p/neatx/issues/detail?id=15

Fixed in http://code.google.com/p/neatx/source/detail?r=42

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

ne...@googlecode.com

May 5, 2011, 6:45:33 AM5/5/11
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Comment #17 on issue 15 by amise...@gmail.com: Connect with user interface

I install latest checkout and reproduce this problem with Russian language
in Fedora 14.

Inside NX:
$ locale
LANG=C
LC_CTYPE="C"
LC_NUMERIC="C"
LC_TIME="C"
LC_COLLATE="C"
LC_MONETARY="C"
LC_MESSAGES="C"
LC_PAPER="C"
LC_NAME="C"
LC_ADDRESS="C"
LC_TELEPHONE="C"
LC_MEASUREMENT="C"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="C"
LC_ALL=

Outside NX:
$ locale
LANG=ru_RU.utf8
LC_CTYPE="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_TIME="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_COLLATE="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_MONETARY="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_PAPER="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_NAME="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_TELEPHONE="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="ru_RU.utf8"
LC_ALL=

How fix it? Change language settings in NX session on "Russian - Russian"
without effect :(

ne...@googlecode.com

Feb 16, 2012, 8:56:55 AM2/16/12
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Comment #18 on issue 15 by anze.za...@gmail.com: Connect with user
interface other than in English language
http://code.google.com/p/neatx/issues/detail?id=15

This fix assumes that locale settings are provided in ~/.dmrc. However, (at
least) on Fedora/RHEL based installations defaults are configured in
/etc/sysconfig/i18n and in order to take those, LANG or LC_* variables
should not be set at all. I propose to include the attached patch.

Attachments:
agent-locale.patch 323 bytes