Here's What Dating Sites Are Meet the Women Who Want to Sex and Relationship

chj...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 4:45:21 AM4/1/19
to soc.culture.near
As an experiment I set up accounts on three of the more popular free dating websites, then spoke to some women about their experiences. The online world can be rough for women, but navigating online dating is its own type of intimidating. However, as the world increasingly moves onto the internet Meet with beautiful girls and women, who are seeking men for dating and marriage. Sign up free to find the true love.

Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

jame...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 6:35:25 AM4/1/19
to soc.culture.near
I am Kind, Loyal, Hard Working, Independent Women, Stubborn and etc you will found it later on when you meet me

jecqul...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 9:47:30 AM4/1/19
to soc.culture.near
I never was married and worked a lot. Now I want to change my life, I would like to love and be loved

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2019, 3:30:01 AM4/2/19
to soc.culture.near
Que uma pessoa sincera que não fume que seja leal comigo e seja companheiro

andreabr...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2019, 7:22:37 AM4/2/19
to soc.culture.near
I would like to meet a guy whos just as down to earth as i am, a guy whos honest, true to themselves, loving and who is not afraid to express themself and their emotions.

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2019, 9:39:49 AM4/2/19
to soc.culture.near
i am hope to meet a man that have the same quality as i do. a man that is loves family and a lovely carinh and sincere

marialo...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 3:07:55 AM4/3/19
to soc.culture.near
I am fun, a little shy, companion, independent and cheerful.

plentysin...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 6:31:08 AM4/3/19
to soc.culture.near
mature, wise manly with high values, responsible man . Reliable and stable with high emotional intelligence and serious intentions .

alston...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 9:48:36 AM4/3/19
to soc.culture.near
I like to work, I like to stay at home, to watch movies, to cook, and also I like to sing and to listen to music, I like to go to church, I have two

adultfi...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2019, 4:32:06 AM4/4/19
to soc.culture.near
I like to study, graduated university. I continue to be engaged in self-education and now.

anna.a...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2019, 10:14:05 AM4/4/19
to soc.culture.near
I am simple person. Love animal, natural and art. I enjoy cooking and play Thai boxing. I am looking for serious relationship or friendship.

christia...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 5:58:11 AM4/5/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm a determined person in what I want, I run behind my goals and achievements, I do not give up on things easily. I always look for the best for my life. I am kind, sympathetic, caring, affectionate, friendly, educated and dedicated.

plentysin...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 10:08:22 AM4/5/19
to soc.culture.near
Personas tranquilas agradables y respetuosas

christia...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2019, 2:58:23 AM4/6/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm hopping to find kindness man for start relationships to be sincere.

adultfi...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2019, 8:13:58 AM4/6/19
to soc.culture.near
have love to give
and disposition to be loved.

datin...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2019, 9:51:04 AM4/6/19
to soc.culture.near
I am looking for a man who is funny,smart, humble and generous from the heart but also witty at the same time.

datin...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 7:26:52 AM4/8/19
to soc.culture.near
Happy, outgoing, sarcastic, adventurous, nurturing, empathetic, compassionate, affectionate, open minded and many other things.

datin...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 7:27:10 AM4/8/19
to soc.culture.near
The things that bring me the most joy in life are, my children (furry ones included), traveling, painting, cooking, gardening, wandering, exploring, stargazing, reading a good book, photography, music (listening & playing instruments) nature, being around good people, life.

datin...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 7:27:33 AM4/8/19
to soc.culture.near
I am a very passionate woman, aviation is my life, pet lover, some of my hobbies are: read novels, dance (a lot), travel, hang out with my friends and family, listen to music, getting involved in new courses in order to be updated in my work.

I am very amusing so just say hi and let’s make a match!

infidel...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 10:13:31 AM4/8/19
to soc.culture.near
I love nature, running, singing, and organizing youth camps. I am a leader in the church I attend. And I would like to form a very nice family, to be a suitable help for my partner, and a good mother if God allows it.

nannyros...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2019, 2:48:06 AM4/9/19
to soc.culture.near
Im nice woman and like do out activity like camping like watching and read. Honestly and I will give my heart if I found the good man and really love me too..

licyk...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2019, 6:54:56 AM4/9/19
to soc.culture.near
I am a girl who likes travel, nature, a good conversation, sharing experiences. I like bikes, adventures and peace.

martinje...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2019, 9:53:12 AM4/9/19
to soc.culture.near
i don't like people that talk more about sex, and talk about how rich they are, i like people that believe they can change the world by there action, and make things real,

lorako...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 3:05:58 AM4/10/19
to soc.culture.near
I seek first a human being, good person, who loves to live and enjoy life and what it entails. and have things in common with me, but the does not matter, something I can teach you

infidel...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 7:10:55 AM4/10/19
to soc.culture.near
Hi, how are you? I am a very loving and caring girl but with a strong personality. I love care my physical body, my brain, my emotions and my soul, it’s to say, although I like look good for me, I am a very spiritual person. I not have religion but have my own beliefs.

infidel...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 7:12:13 AM4/10/19
to soc.culture.near
I love share me with people but I love in the same way to be and to do things alone. I am independent but very considered with my partner. And this is very important: I do as if I believe the tv and the system

evemi...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 10:15:36 AM4/10/19
to soc.culture.near
I can make money for myself, do not need to show off my wealth, we can share expenses together, without hating each other that she paid a little.Honor each other

discree...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2019, 3:31:03 AM4/11/19
to soc.culture.near
Top priority is to be family oriented. I'm looking to start the family I should have started years ago with someone looking to do the same. A kind, beautiful woman with the drive to make her own career and share the responsibilities of our lives together.

miaaam...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2019, 8:10:04 AM4/11/19
to soc.culture.near
I am an open minded, honest, caring imperfect human being who is striving to better myself and the lives of those I love. I have spent my entire life working and educating myself with such a focus on tomorrow that I have not taken care of myself in the present. I am changing that now and I am looking for a life partner to walk down that path with me. I am in this for the long haul.

Jason
From Sydney, Australia
38 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35

Ldfsg Fdsw

Apr 12, 2019, 3:34:22 AM4/12/19
to soc.culture.near
Music (U2, queen, elton John, Beatles) has been always a way to learn and understand english. I studied French a few times, and Spanish too, although it's more familiar to me because my granpa was from Argentina, so...

lymef...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 7:11:01 AM4/12/19
to soc.culture.near
A happy person with strong sense of adventure, hard worker and pationed for what he loves

kelvin...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 9:38:34 AM4/15/19
to soc.culture.near
I am woman of only one man, I wish my loved one to be hardworking, intelligent, romantic, to have nice little details everyday, easygoing, funny, I still have the girls dream of being asked to marry you in a very romantic and surprising way

camyta...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2019, 3:47:24 AM4/16/19
to soc.culture.near
I am hoping to find my one true love, someone who loves me for me. I'm looking for a man who is decent and kind-hearted. A sense of humor is a must. Please like cats.

Jennifer
From Chipley, Florida, United States
47 y.o. woman seeking man 44-54

demainf...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2019, 10:12:20 AM4/16/19
to soc.culture.near
I trend to self-improvement and spiritual growth. And I can inspire people and like to do it, be like Muse for them))). Like traveling and sport. Open for everything new

pauleas...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 4:01:06 AM4/17/19
to soc.culture.near
horny hoping to find someone who is feeling the same i feel no games no diseases

avas...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 7:33:43 AM4/17/19
to soc.culture.near
Sexy blonde BBW is looking for a hot guy and/or couple

forumarcie

Apr 17, 2019, 7:39:02 AM4/17/19
to soc.culture.near
Just looking for some fun online contact.. have a friendly chit chat bout whatever.. As long as you're not some caveman neanderthaler type I think we could get along together 😀 Oh yeah and I highly respect family values so should you! Bye!!

nitara

Apr 17, 2019, 7:39:56 AM4/17/19
to soc.culture.near
we are looking for a respectful nice decent guy to assist us… please try and be sane..

kyokobutterfly

Apr 17, 2019, 7:41:00 AM4/17/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm always horney. huge ass and tits which will make u horney once u see me.

ellal...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 10:12:17 AM4/17/19
to soc.culture.near
Mature, honest,humble,responsibility, have sense humor, romantic, hard worker,love sport,non smoker,non drinker

casual...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2019, 5:10:33 AM4/18/19
to soc.culture.near
am a very fun person, shy at first and when i get to know you more then that's when the fun begins i am a horny big girl, i like to have fun, go places, hang out. i hate smokers but a drinker is cool (not an alcoholic). i am outgoing, funny, energetic.

adultdati...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2019, 8:09:52 AM4/18/19
to soc.culture.near
Attractive and outgoing, spontaneous and adventurous couple looking to spice things up…..

sensual...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2019, 10:25:30 AM4/18/19
to soc.culture.near
I am a very social person. I love to have sex whether its 1-on-1

leond...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2019, 3:36:01 AM4/19/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm a woman that is horny most of the time. I don't have the opportunity to meet many people so I thought I'd try this to see if I can meet some new friends to play with. I would love to meet some fun people that like to have sex the same way I do (hot and wild)

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2019, 7:30:07 AM4/19/19
to soc.culture.near

scarle...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2019, 9:56:41 AM4/19/19
to soc.culture.near
I am very much available and i am ready to settle down once i meet the man in my long time dream. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

adultfri...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 3:30:03 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
We are a married discrete white couple looking for HUNG Black Men for wife to play with. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

janice.g...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 6:59:17 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
There he was one hand on my breast, and the other on my left ass cheek, and I let out this unbelievably loud fart, and he opened his eyes, stepped back, and passed out. My farting can interfere with sex too. I mean think about it, there you are taking me from behind, when all of a sudden, you hear this Tuba-like sound coming out of my ass, and there it is for you, the Chili we had at dinner.

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 9:46:43 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
I am also a Christian I don't drink I don't smoke I am a very down to earth woman.

Alene

Apr 20, 2019, 9:50:44 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
Hi single blonde lady cute fun to be with looking still for my one nice Valentine in Arizona to date text talk care must be drug free SINGLE no games Serious Inquires Text 928_446_4506

martha

Apr 20, 2019, 9:51:41 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm seeking for the God fearing,self confident someone who understand Love and know what life have to give and offer,Self understand matters in a relationship to build a place call home that is what everyone want,Honesty,Faith fullness,Caring,Trust,Foundation of today and future that is what everyone look for

Misha

Apr 20, 2019, 9:52:16 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
I’m a tomboy and wanna have a good time with a guy. Preferably a black guy between ages 21-28Send a pic if interested

Christina Reyer

Apr 20, 2019, 9:52:57 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
Hi! I’m here to look if something good happens from here, I don’t want friends with benefits please

atoria

Apr 20, 2019, 9:53:46 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
5'4 single female 27 y/o 1 son and i am looking to settle down with the right person have something successfully real

looking for the right man to lead me on my journey of success keep me on task ,not picky will get to know the right person, im still getting my life in order so you dont have to have yours completely in order but atleast know what you want out of life

respond to my ad if you want and ill tell you more about myself my name and include a pic i will be expecting a pic of you as well

Mz.LuLu

Apr 20, 2019, 9:54:03 AM4/20/19
to soc.culture.near
Aloha my name is Mz.LuLu I'm here from Hawaii. Looking for some fun and parting
So if that's you who wants to show me a good time let me know. Thanks have a great day !!

rosamond...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 4:46:47 AM4/22/19
to soc.culture.near
You got to know me i am wild, sauvage and sensitive too... I can put some magic dust in your life or give you some potions in a tea pot and enjoy the climax. Honestly if you are eager to know me just txt....!!! Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

suzan.j...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 8:35:15 AM4/22/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm looking for "my soul mate." I want my spouse to be my friend and ally. I want me to cultivate intellectually with my husband every day. I want to find a person who is close to me in my interests, thoughts and actions. I know that such a person exists somewhere on this large planet Earth.

abella...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 4:48:05 AM4/23/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm looking for someone interesting to influence me positively. I recognize that enjoying the company of someone experienced and successful can open doors and helps shorten the distance of professional success. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

sarah....@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 8:04:59 AM4/23/19
to soc.culture.near
The person I'd like to meet has to have similar interests that I do. I love a guy who can make me laugh, be sincere and thoughtful but also knows how to be manly (if that makes sense). Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

sonyajh...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 6:00:43 AM4/24/19
to soc.culture.near
I am sincere, straightforward, assertive, and introverted. I like reading, cooking, listening to music, chatting with people living in English speaking countries to exchange cultural values and our interests. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

tracyrr...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 10:09:38 AM4/24/19
to soc.culture.near
I want to be with someone who wants the same things in life as me and who’s willing to put in the effort to get those things and have a life with me. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

jessica...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 3:58:35 AM4/25/19
to soc.culture.near
I don’t do winter. I have zero athletic ability but I’m a great spectator. I like swimming and would love to become dive certified or at the very least learn how to snorkel. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

findadul...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 7:43:24 AM4/25/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm a girl who loves the life, spend the time with friends, I love my Job, I am general secretary of an engineering consortium that works for the Government through the Ministry of public works Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

localx...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2019, 9:59:32 AM4/25/19
to soc.culture.near
someone who is honest caring & just all around decent. faithful. Someone who is real. Romantic is a huge plus. if someone who fit these criteria, I'd be all over him & totally devoted. i also wanted to go through friend first route and see whats gonna happen next.. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

mcnamee...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 3:15:28 AM4/26/19
to soc.culture.near
Someone sincerely does not lie. And look for serious relationships only. Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

lois.f...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 4:26:41 AM4/27/19
to soc.culture.near
I'd like to meet a man who's humble honest and loves a challenges and new adventures

Janeena
From Perth, Australia
43 y.o. woman seeking man 18-45

julieand...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 9:53:59 AM4/27/19
to soc.culture.near
Happy (is a must) , caring and someone who wants to also have new adventures but also can have fun along the way

Steph
From Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
44 y.o. woman seeking man 35-70

Nahid

Apr 29, 2019, 3:42:23 AM4/29/19
to soc.culture.near
I would like to meet a guy who is tall and complexion doesn't matter to me. A good hearted and well educated person is all I need!

Nahid
From Sydney, Australia
24 y.o. woman seeking man 22-26

Jennifer

Apr 29, 2019, 9:39:33 AM4/29/19
to soc.culture.near
I enjoy spending my time with an intelligent man. Smart, driven people excite me.
Interested in meeting someone from the south anywhere warmer than Canada
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

Jennifer
From Ottawa, Canada
42 y.o. woman seeking man 35-52

Elizabeth

Apr 30, 2019, 6:33:37 AM4/30/19
to soc.culture.near
I am a woman that I love making people laugh that I want, fun, I drink only in special occasions, cincera and affectionate.

Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

Elizabeth
From Augusta, Georgia, United States
33 y.o. woman seeking man 18-53

Tanea

Apr 30, 2019, 9:57:19 AM4/30/19
to soc.culture.near
I would like to meet a good hearted, kind, respectful, honest and loyal man. A down to earth guy, who is funny and knows how to make me laugh and appreciates good humor.

Tanea
From Brescia, Italy
44 y.o. woman seeking man 45-60
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

saraal...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 5:50:35 AM5/1/19
to soc.culture.near
I am a loving caring woman always up for a laugh. Enjoying life just 1 thing missing
Ramona
From Osnabruck, Germany
38 y.o. woman seeking man 35-47
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

mary...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 3:45:08 AM5/2/19
to soc.culture.near
Julie
From Morell, Canada
41 y.o. woman seeking man 34-52
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

clara...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 7:31:51 AM5/2/19
to soc.culture.near
A little bit timid at first but very open and kind when I get to know you. I love to travel and I try to go abroad each year and intercontinental every few years.
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

au.adul...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 9:59:38 AM5/2/19
to soc.culture.near
Dara
From Cork, Ireland
26 y.o. woman seeking man 18-35

esof...@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 3:39:07 AM5/3/19
to soc.culture.near

Catherine
From London, United Kingdom
50 y.o. woman seeking man 46-60
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

sonyajh...@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 9:16:59 AM5/3/19
to soc.culture.near
Open and Honest. stands no shit. Love tattoos and piercings, yes I have many and no im not gonna disclose where, you dont need to know that information. Music nourishes my soul and going to gigs is my passion. Absolutely love the Irish accent. I'm a little crazy. The theme tune to my life is crazy bitch by Buck cherry, so take from that what you will. My kids are my everything, if that bothers you then im not the one for you. Im not looking for a hook up, so just keep scrolling im worth so much more than that :)
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

chj...@gmail.com

May 4, 2019, 4:10:03 AM5/4/19
to soc.culture.near
A tall man well taller than me is a good start, attractive and smart appearance cuddly and romantic and spontaneous , loyal is a must , fun to be around.
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

jame...@gmail.com

May 4, 2019, 7:54:30 AM5/4/19
to soc.culture.near
I like to listen to people, and I always try to put myself in their place and understand

postures. I do not like to enter into political discussions, I do not like fights, I hate

violence. I love the sunny days, I love the rainy days, I have rarely seen snow and I would

love to roll in the snow, we all have some children inside us.
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

jecqul...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 5:20:25 AM5/6/19
to soc.culture.near
Sydney
From Kitchener, Canada
24 y.o. woman seeking man 24-35

andreabr...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 7:46:29 AM5/6/19
to soc.culture.near
I’d love to meet a man with a big heart and passion for life & of course me. Work ethic & the love for the country.
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

ronilor...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 10:01:52 AM5/6/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm a honest girl looking for an honest man that believes in good things happen to good

people. It's as simple as that! I'm looking for long-term but I'm not in a rush! Simple way to

describe myself is fearless, active and I always have a very positive outlook on life:) Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

marialo...@gmail.com

May 7, 2019, 3:42:20 AM5/7/19
to soc.culture.near
I am a hard-working and smart woman. I try to be honest in my daily life. I am a good listener and love to make people laugh. I love when my lover feels comfortable. I love the idea of traveling and building together. I love plants and animals.

Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

plentysin...@gmail.com

May 7, 2019, 6:54:06 AM5/7/19
to soc.culture.near
Someone who likes to travel or just chill watching movies, someone who might run a 5k or go hiking with me. Someone who will make me laugh and can have a good dialogue with.
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

catchcla...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 3:32:15 AM5/8/19
to soc.culture.near
Someone who has an easy-going manner enjoys their work and making the most out of their downtime. A love of family and friends and enjoys exploring new places.
Join Withe Me : <www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>

alston...@gmail.com

May 8, 2019, 8:36:07 AM5/8/19
to soc.culture.near
Laura
From Perth, Australia
24 y.o. woman seeking man 23-35

adultclubau...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 3:48:42 AM5/9/19
to soc.culture.near
I would like a gentleman in general with the same nort that i have.

laney...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 7:18:51 AM5/9/19
to soc.culture.near
Anya
From Encino, California, United States
26 y.o. woman seeking man 30-45

anna.a...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 9:20:31 AM5/9/19
to soc.culture.near
I am very open about my nerdiness. I love most super hero movies, anything Joss Whedon does, and I love going to conventions. I do play video games but I can go several months without touching a game system. I do enjoy the occasional comic among other things.

twosum...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 5:54:18 AM5/11/19
to soc.culture.near
I’m a tomboy and wanna have a good time with a guy. Preferably a black guy between ages 21-28Send a pic if interested

findxp...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 9:49:27 AM5/11/19
to soc.culture.near
A talented and intelligent professional.
A driven leader who takes projects from conceptualization to implementation.
I work in information technology; and it is ingrained into my life. From studying new technology architectures to programing languages.

infidel...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 4:34:47 AM5/13/19
to soc.culture.near
Funny. Easy going. I want my partner to help me plant all the trees, and smoke trees with me while doing so.

licyk...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 10:16:05 AM5/13/19
to soc.culture.near
I guess I decide what is right and wrong and think for myself and am not some robot... it made made pick a religion and I’m really religious I sometimes think religious people are insane. I mean if you talk to something that’s not there and live a certain way for a being that may not be real isn’t that an insane person even if they aren’t dangerous?

taylorm...@gmail.com

May 14, 2019, 3:23:06 AM5/14/19
to soc.culture.near
Im new to this but im looking to meet someone for a one on one encounter. Im shy at first but once you get to know me im a lot of fun.

walkerkr...@gmail.com

May 14, 2019, 9:27:44 AM5/14/19
to soc.culture.near
I need to be serviced at least twice a week. The hubby will sit, watch, and clean up.

evemi...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 7:12:00 AM5/15/19
to soc.culture.near
I'm looking for someone that loves kids and doesn't want to have kids of their own. She has to be shorter then myself, enjoy the outdoors, and be very trustworthy.

licyk...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 8:38:29 AM5/15/19
to soc.culture.near
I've never been Married, Never had children. I concentrated on my career, and obtaining all I had wanted throughout my life. It seems I'm at the point in my life where none of those things matters much.... I'd rather share them all with ONE Attractive woman.

miaaam...@gmail.com

May 16, 2019, 1:32:37 AM5/16/19
to soc.culture.near
Laid back down to earth, hardworking, good sense of humor, affectionate guy who likes the simple things in life. Into sports, movies, travel etc.

Ldfsg Fdsw

May 16, 2019, 4:54:56 AM5/16/19
to soc.culture.near
I am Brazilian, looking for a serious relationship, serious man, that can accept my two teenagers, honest, and a sweet woman.

adultsing...@gmail.com

May 16, 2019, 7:46:07 AM5/16/19
to soc.culture.near
Loving ,caring, properly grown knows how to treat a woman, a man of his word
It is loading more messages.