Retevis RT10 Codeplug

Rich Crowley

Jan 16, 2024, 12:26:23 PMJan 16
to Near-900
Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if the group is aware but Retevis put out a 900 Mhz ISM HT that runs both FM and DMR and can be programmed for amateur use.

I'm in process of wrapping up a codeplug that can be shared with the group and will post it soon.    Here's the good and the bad:
Good:
16 Channels and 16 Zones (total 128)
FM and DMR Capable (Tier 1 & 2)
Loud and crisp audio (better on DMR)
$75 for a 900mhz HT

Bad:
The duck antenna isn't great according to reviews on YouTube 2:1+ swr @100ohms
1W output power (probably to meet ISM rules)
PC Software is not very good at all but still easier than CPS
No programming cable comes in the box (separate purchase $14
No screen or exportable list of channels or zones

If anyone picks on up or has questions, let me know.   I'll make screenshots of the zones to share along with the base codeplug.

Rich Crowley

Jan 17, 2024, 9:56:38 AMJan 17
to Near-900
Good morning,

Attached is a .zip file with the base codeplug for the Retevis RT10 900Mhz HT.   This is programmed for the NEAR 900 network as well as the following zones
Zone 1  NEAR 900
Zone 2  MA (other repeaters)
Zone 3  CT / RI
Zone 4  NH / VT

I also put screenshots of each zone programmed (1-4) and a readme explaining each.   I hope this saves someone a lot of time and get's thier new radio up and running smoothly.   If anyone has questions, please let me know.

73,
Rich

RT10 NEAR900 Codeplug.zip