N1JSM batteries at Whitman Amature radio club flea market Saturday.

scot mackeil

Jan 17, 2024, 10:08:08 PMJan 17
to near...@googlegroups.com

N1JSM looking fwd to Whitman clubs winter fest. CQ those who want to pre order N1JSM batteries and battery packs in cases. QSL. 12vdc 17aH SLA PM me for details. Jeff has many as does Ross who has some. Also PC and Laptops w Andy Ham radio Linux. Or skywave Linux for hams. PM me. WA1Q has one. Also I have a TarHeel HP-100A screwdriver antenna complete set up ready to install. Mount controller cables etc w spare whip and spare mount. And spare drive motor. Asking 50% of new purchase price on tarheel website or highest offer over for all. This is the best mobile HF antenna. Or trade for used 991a. PM me. QSL De N1jsm. QSL

Fair Winds...

J Scot Mackeil CBET

On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 9:26 PM <near...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rich Crowley <rcrow...@gmail.com>: Jan 17 06:56AM -0800

Good morning,

Attached is a .zip file with the base codeplug for the Retevis RT10 900Mhz
HT. This is programmed for the NEAR 900 network as well as the following
zones
Zone 1 NEAR 900
Zone 2 MA (other repeaters)
Zone 3 CT / RI
Zone 4 NH / VT

I also put screenshots of each zone programmed (1-4) and a readme
explaining each. I hope this saves someone a lot of time and get's thier
new radio up and running smoothly. If anyone has questions, please let me
know.

73,
Rich