Dumb 900 MHz programming questions

Matt Wagner

Aug 25, 2022, 1:25:08 PM8/25/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Didn't want to hijack Roger's thread, but I'm updating my HT and discovered I can hear the Waltham machine at my QTH in Lowell. It sounds as if it's a little off-frequency or something.

Wanted to double-check: standard programming on 900 MHz is 2.5 kHz deviation, HearClear turned off, right? (Except for the 'HC' ones on NERepeaters.)

It's possible that the beat-up old XTS1500 I bought off eBay and programmed out of band is slightly out of alignment... But wanted to make sure it wasn't a programming error on my part first.