Great Hill mini feild day Saturday. I will be on 900 noon-3

scot mackeil

Dec 6, 2021, 6:03:54 PM12/6/21
to near...@googlegroups.com
If you are on 900 Saturday mid day. Listen for a CQ from great hill in Weymouth. There will be a mini field day there 9am-3pmish.  I will be on the air w my moto 900 radio.  Also. If anyone want 12vdc 17ah batteries let me know.

N1JSM. Scot

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 10:26 PM <near...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Nicholas Medeiros <medeiros...@gmail.com>: Oct 01 06:58PM -0400

Roger,
I have made so headway but seems like no one can head me on the repeater.
Any ideas?

Nick
KC1LEU

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 08:04 Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson <wa1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Fair Winds...

J Scot Mackeil CBET

Mike

Dec 6, 2021, 6:09:37 PM12/6/21
to near...@googlegroups.com
Scot, I'll be there. Warm forecast. Which 900 repeater? Boston?

Mike Davis WA1MAD