900 Night is THIS THURSDAY 1/16 - New Location!

Stephen Johnson

Jan 15, 2020, 7:11:57 AM1/15/20
to near...@googlegroups.com

900 MHz/DMR/GMRS Night Plymouth Dinner is Thursday, January 16th from 5 pm to 7 pm (arrive when you wish)

Location has changed, as some people didn't care for Chinese food there are now many options - Long Pond Pizza Factory / Churrascaria Brazilian BBQ which is located at 25 Home Depot Drive, Plymouth, MA 02360

We have added in DMR and GMRS discussion and programming as that is a Hot Topic these days in our area.

Bring your radios for programming if needed and bring some new Show and Tell if you wish – modern or classic

HO