W1ASS Repeaters

Stephanie Donnell

Oct 23, 2022, 8:22:12 PM10/23/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
I picked up a Moto 900 HT at Nearfest, and we can easily hear and get
into the 927.6875 Deerfield repeater. We listen in the evenings and
occasionally put a call into it, but so far we haven had anyone come
back to chat w/. Give us a shout sometime :) Stephanie DE WA1YKL

Stephanie Donnell

Oct 23, 2022, 10:26:50 PM10/23/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
IDK if it was in response to my earlier post, but just now, I heard
N1FU(?) calling in on one of the repeaters. You were a bit scratchy, but
easy copy. Guess I need to invest in a new battery for the XPR HT.
Stephanie WA1YKL

Mike Davis

Oct 23, 2022, 10:31:13 PM10/23/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
Yay, a new battery is always a good idea.

Mike Davis WA1MAD