Old microwave Free

Chuck Lippmeier

Mar 30, 2019, 2:57:31 PM3/30/19
to near...@googlegroups.com

Our microwave oven just had to be replaced. The shields in the door broke and I figured it was dangerous. However, the power supply and tube must still be working. They were until I decided that it would be too dangerous to use. We just went out to Lowes and bought a new one and I just installed it.

Somewhere, years ago I read that some hams use old microwave tubes and power supplies to build radios. If anyone wants my old microwave oven just let me know and I’ll bring it to the Framingham Flea or you can come and get it in Foxboro, MA. Otherwise in goes in the trash.

Chuck Lippmeier

KB1HTO

ch...@lippmeier.com

617-803-5661 (cell)