Kenwood tk981 help

Nicholas Medeiros

Sep 23, 2021, 5:52:58 PM9/23/21
to Near-900
Hello,
Looking for someone to help me set up my Kenwood tk981. Any help would be asperated.
73's
Nick KC1LEU

Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson

Sep 23, 2021, 9:02:44 PM9/23/21
to near...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the code plug on NEAR-900? It may be old but it is a
good start.

I hope my help is not asperated :-)

Roger
WA1NVC
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/2db04cd6-b7c7-4b86-86fb-9ada9711a3ebn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/2db04cd6-b7c7-4b86-86fb-9ada9711a3ebn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Nicholas Medeiros

Sep 23, 2021, 10:13:19 PM9/23/21
to near...@googlegroups.com
WA1NVC,

Yes I tried that code plug and it didn’t seem to work correctly. However, I did fine a good article that walks you though the programming process. I’m about half way though the step so I keep everyone post on my progress.

LoL radio programming software scrambles my brain and I forget how to spell.

KC1LEU

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/ae2ebcc7-2324-db52-25c7-f33aca59c5c9%40gmail.com.

Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson

Sep 24, 2021, 8:04:38 AM9/24/21
to near...@googlegroups.com
Look on KW902.com to determine if you have a TK-981 V1 or V2 and use the
correct code plug. There should also be a link to the code plug
modification software KW900EZP so you can fix the inputs that are not
-25.0 MHz.

Roger
WA1NVC

On 9/23/2021 10:13 PM, Nicholas Medeiros wrote:
> WA1NVC,
>
> Yes I tried that code plug and it didn’t seem to work correctly.
> However, I did fine a good article that walks you though the programming
> process. I’m about half way though the step so I keep everyone post on
> my progress.
>
> LoL radio programming software scrambles my brain and I forget how to spell.
>
> KC1LEU
>
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 21:02 Roger(WA1NVC) Coulson <wa1...@gmail.com
> <mailto:wa1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Have you tried the code plug on NEAR-900?  It may be old but it is a
> good start.
>
> I hope my help is not asperated :-)
>
> Roger
> WA1NVC
>

> On 9/23/2021 5:52 PM, Nicholas Medeiros wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Looking for someone to help me set up my Kenwood tk981. Any help
> would
> > be asperated.
> > 73's
> > Nick KC1LEU
> > bmww...@yahoo.com <mailto:bmww...@yahoo.com>
> > 5089858792
> >
> > --
> send
> > an email to near-900+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:near-900%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:near-900+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:near-900%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/2db04cd6-b7c7-4b86-86fb-9ada9711a3ebn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
> <mailto:near-900-u...@googlegroups.com>
> ---
> Groups "Near-900" group.
> send an email to near-900+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:near-900%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/ae2ebcc7-2324-db52-25c7-f33aca59c5c9%40gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/ae2ebcc7-2324-db52-25c7-f33aca59c5c9%40gmail.com>.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/CAHh2u4BwYik0jpgsLJfYKEgtizYAMM19-nfD1WQgGhgSASnpWw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/CAHh2u4BwYik0jpgsLJfYKEgtizYAMM19-nfD1WQgGhgSASnpWw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Nicholas Medeiros

Oct 1, 2021, 6:58:18 PM10/1/21
to near...@googlegroups.com
Roger,
I have made so headway but seems like no one can head me on the repeater. Any ideas?

Nick
KC1LEU

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/5eefbda3-2400-ba6a-a11a-a352bd574be6%40gmail.com.