900 Night

Stephen Johnson

Jun 22, 2022, 4:43:40 PM6/22/22
to near...@googlegroups.com

900 Night is tomorrow at the 3A Bar and Grill on Court St in North Plymouth from 5pm to 7pm.

Hope to see everyone there, we'll have radio programming, new toys, and maybe even a swap table if anybody has anything they'd like to part with.

HO

paul...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2022, 10:53:32 AM6/24/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
As I go to deploy my new 900 machines I need to find some back plates that mount on radio cabinets. Apparently these must be hard to get as I found all of mine removed from cabinets that I stored at a tower site. I looked on eBay and maybe I am not searching right words to find these. I bought the receiver cables and a transmitter cable and would be nice to terminate the ends on brackets. I have one from cabinet that was stored at my house that had no cables and took pictures. Cables no cables it doesn’t matter. If I can’t find it then I Guess I will have to get some heavy gauge sheet metal an try to make it as last resort.

Inline image

paul...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2022, 10:55:13 AM6/24/22
to near...@googlegroups.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/near-900/1915950345.4578219.1656082393069%40mail.yahoo.com
.

Lee M. Lemoine

Jun 24, 2022, 11:48:02 AM6/24/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
is this on the MSF5000's ?

I've got a few chassis' in my shed...  i'll see if the wasps have moved in; but, if there's one available, your welcome to it -- I'm down in Mason NH.

Sincerely,
Lee M. Lemoine
N3LEE - Amateur Radio
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."

paul...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2022, 11:52:58 AM6/24/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
It’s used on Motorola Quantars and Nucleus. I would guess yes if the MSF5000 have two cables being one receiver and other the tx.

Paul - W1ASS

Richard J. Cabral, W1RJC

Dec 13, 2022, 9:11:22 AM12/13/22
to Near-900
Hi all,

Since last month's 900 Night fell on Thanksgiving, just confirming we are a go this month, since it's close to Christmas.  It falls on Thursday, December 22nd.

900 Night
4th Thursday of the Month
3A Bar And Grill
295 Court St Unit 2
Plymouth, MA 02360

Thanks,

Rick, W1RJC

kc1ho

Dec 13, 2022, 11:26:35 AM12/13/22
to near...@googlegroups.com
I confirm 900 night is planned for December 22nd from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 3A Bar and Grill in Plymouth.

HO