Marshfield 900 Off The Air

Jeff Lehmann

Jun 16, 2019, 3:14:36 PM6/16/19
to near...@googlegroups.com

The Marshfield 900 repeater (A Quantar) will be off the air until further notice. I noticed the courtesy tones were not working this morning. Fortunately a reboot of the controller brought them back to life. I should have stopped there, but then I tried to update the firmware in the Arcom RC210 controller. Trying to do that remotely, I’m thinking that the frequent power cycles may have messed up the power supply. I now have no TX audio, PL, or anything on the transmitter.

The power LED on the power supply appears more dim than I remember, but there are no alarms. I’m going to bring it into work tomorrow and try it with a different power supply to see if it behaves the same way. It’s always something…

73

Jeff  N1ZZN