Celwave 890 - 960 MHz Commercial Base Station Antenna

Tom K1TPC

Mar 6, 2019, 3:46:34 PM3/6/19
to Near-900
I have a new, in the box (never been installed), Celwave 890 - 960 MHz commercial base station antenna that is free for the taking. This is equivalent to the RFS Model 1610-4, 896 - 960 MHZ, 4dB collinear omni antenna.

This antenna has been sitting in the corner of my garage since Rick Zach and I bought two of them for a repeater some time back. Here are the specs that I know:

- Gain: 6.1 dBi
- Power Rated: 500 Watts
- Connector: N female connector located at the bottom
- Length: 3.1 feet
- Weight: 4 lbs.

It includes the mounting hardware. Here is a link to the RFS specs on the antenna:

If you are interested in it, drop me an email at k1...@comcast.net., or give me a call at:
nine-seven-eight-seven-seven-one-6460.

Regards,
Tom, K1TPC