Re: [Near-900] Digest for near-900@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

fo...@comcast.net

Mar 7, 2019, 7:31:09 AM3/7/19
to near...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

If it is still available, I'll take it.

TNX

Barry - W1HFN

On March 6, 2019 at 9:26 PM near...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Topic digest
View all topics
Tom K1TPC <tco...@comcast.net>: Mar 06 12:46PM -0800

I have a new, in the box (never been installed), Celwave 890 - 960 MHz
commercial base station antenna that is free for the taking. This is
equivalent to the RFS Model 1610-4, 896 - 960 MHZ, 4dB collinear omni
antenna.

This antenna has been sitting in the corner of my garage since Rick Zach
and I bought two of them for a repeater some time back. Here are the specs
that I know:

- Gain: 6.1 dBi
- Power Rated: 500 Watts
- Connector: N female connector located at the bottom
- Length: 3.1 feet
- Weight: 4 lbs.

It includes the mounting hardware. Here is a link to the RFS specs on the
antenna:
https://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=1610-4

If you are interested in it, drop me an email at k1...@comcast.net., or
give me a call at: