Spring Field Courses - Cobble berms

Rebecca Shoer

Mar 4, 2024, 1:44:33 PMMar 4
to New England Marine Science Opportunities
Hi everyone!

We are thrilled to announce our 2024 series of trips and learning opportunities for our cobble berm/nature-based approaches program. Please register now and share these programs with your colleagues!

April 2, 12-2PM: Cobble Berms in Action: Monitoring and Maintenance
Join us for an informational field course at Duxbury Beach! Learn about and try monitoring techniques used by coastal professionals, including salt marsh surveying, drone surveys, and more. We'll also dive into maintenance requirements for cobble berms, and how to track success.
Register here.

May 8, 1-4PM: Cobble Berms in Action: Site Exploration & Municipal Panel
Hear from local municipal staff from the Town of Hall about the decision-making process for installing nature-based approaches like cobble berms. Then join staff for a tour of the site for this future nature-based installation.

Stay tuned! Permitting Virtual Workshop
Registration coming soon! Join CZM and Woods Hole Group for a presentation and Q&A session introducing the ins and outs of permitting nature-based approaches.

Cheers,

Rebecca