[Request for Qualifications] [Contract staff] [Northeast Regional Ocean Council]

Pamela A DiBona

Mar 1, 2023, 1:00:54 PM3/1/23
to NE marine ops
From the Northeast Regional Ocean Council:

Dear NROC members and friends,

We are pleased to announce that we are seeking qualified candidates for a variety of contract opportunities to support NROC’s implementation of its work plan. We have issued a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to Support NROC Operations via our website. Through this RFQ, we intend to hire the following contract staff positions:

·    Project Manager

·    Tribal Engagement Coordinator

·    Business Manager

We are also using this RFQ to pre-qualify candidates to support the following aspects of NROC’s work:

·    Meeting Management, Facilitation, and Strategic Planning

·    Organizational Website and IT Support

We welcome individuals, independent contractors, consulting firms, research institutions, and other non-governmental organizations to respond to one, several, or all the work categories in this RFQ.

Please review the RFQ and direct any questions to Nick Napoli, NROC Executive Director, at nna...@northeastoceancouncil.org. Submissions are due on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 2 PM ET. We’d also appreciate it if you forward this opportunity to your network.

Just the messenger ~