Great News

Lloyd Gregory

Jan 7, 2018, 8:09:25 AM1/7/18
to NE4GA Club
I have some great news, Darlene Griffin has agreed to accept the vacate Secretary position for the club. Also Janna has agreed to take meeting minutes (as possible) when Darlene and Gary are traveling so that should work really well.

I am very glad we can move forward this year with all the officer positions for the club filled. I understand Darlene has served before as secretary for the club and has extensive experience in the business world as well as nonprofits. She has my full support and backing as we look forward to growing the club this year with Darlene as a key member of the leadership team.

I believe all I need to do is add a vote for this (which I am sure will be unanimous) to the February agenda and it will be official.

Comments and suggestions are always encouraged as this club belongs to the members.

73
Lloyd Gregory
Club President 2018

Bob Herrin