High Altitude Balloon - Postponed due to weather

Jonathan Weaver

May 24, 2018, 7:37:08 PM5/24/18
to tricou...@googlegroups.com, ne...@googlegroups.com, mem...@ne4ga.groups.io
All,

The weather forecast is fairly gloomy on Saturday. 80% or greater
chance of rain and thunderstorms. I'm going to postpone the high
altitude balloon launch until June 30th. With my anniversary,
vacation, and of course field day, that is the best weekend. It's
probably fitting, as it's my late dad's birthday. That'll be a good
day to try to reach for the heavens :-)

Thank you everyone for your interest! I look forward to seeing you at
the Tricounty Radio Club meeting on Monday!

Jonathan
N4JWW

Jonathan Weaver

May 26, 2018, 1:19:15 PM5/26/18
to tricou...@googlegroups.com, ne...@googlegroups.com, mem...@ne4ga.groups.io, christm...@gmail.com
As it turns out, today would have been a beautiful day for a flight, but I didn’t purchase any helium...Nat, I saw your e-mail, is there a Saturday in July that works better?