Net tonight

Lloyd Gregory

Jan 10, 2018, 3:43:36 PM1/10/18
to NE4GA Club
Hello Club,
I wanted to pass along an invite we received from the SCARS club that they will be linking to the Southeastern Link Repeater Net Tonight at 9pm https://southeasternlinkrepeaternet.weebly.com/ and we were welcome to join in on their repeater. 147.330 (+) 127.3
This repeater is on Currahee and has pretty good coverage in our area.
Many members of the SCARS club recently joined the NE4GA club facebook group so stop by and say hi.

Also a friendly reminder that club dues are due in January so please bring those to the February 1st meeting at the library. We are working on making it easier to pay dues online but we would love to see you at the meeting.

73
Lloyd

bobhe...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 5:35:24 PM1/10/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Not able to hit it from my location. Is the tone correct?

bobhe...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 5:37:13 PM1/10/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Never mind – got in.