Map for the Snowflake 10k

bobhe...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 2:50:40 PM1/23/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com, AAR...@yahoogroups.com, Bank...@yahoogroups.com, jackso...@yahoogroups.com

Here’s the map for the Snowflake 10 k. Same map as the Marigold 10K. Please print this out and bring it with you if you are working the race. We can make assignments over the air. The race starts at 9 am so it would be good if everyone was on site no later than 8:40 am. That way we can check equipment and make sure all stations can contact net control.

The address is 101 S Marigold Lane, Winterville, Georgia, near the old train depot.  We’ll do talk-in and conduct the race on the usual simplex frequency:  146.550.

Thanks!

Bob

KE4JLL

MAPMarigold10K-2013.pdf