FW: Georgia on My Mind Breaking News

bobhe...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 7:31:38 AM12/15/17
to AAR...@yahoogroups.com, ne...@googlegroups.com, tricou...@googlegroups.com, Bank...@yahoogroups.com, jackso...@yahoogroups.com
Mark your calendars!!

-----Original Message-----
From: ARRL Members Only Web site [mailto:membe...@www.arrl.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 4:42 PM
To: bobhe...@gmail.com
Subject: Georgia on My Mind Breaking News

A QUICKIE NEWS FLASH

==> ARES 2018 STATE MEETING REGISTRATION::

Finally! After lots of cramming and jamming we have got the training registration program in place for the 2018 State ARES meeting.

Go here for the course descriptions:

https://gaares.org/docs/2018_ARES_Meeting_Course_Desc_RC_02_ver.pdf

Go here for the registration process (and be sure you read the READ FIRST document):

https://gaares.org/training/index.php

==> FOR YOU DX-ERS:

Do you know the way to Bouvet? Jeff Cantor K1ZN, an avid DX connoisseur, advised me that there is a serious DXpedition coming up in January if they are able to meet all of the backup measures needed to travel to this location. This is a cold, lonely, no-wheresville, island somewhere in the South Atlantic between South Africa, Antarctica, and South
Georgia Island (also very desolate). Go here for an article on the
expedition:
http://arrl-ga.org/docs/K1ZN-Bouvey-DXPed-RADCOM-Article.pdf

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years...