Balloon Launch

Jonathan Weaver

Jul 28, 2018, 9:06:20 AM7/28/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com, tricou...@googlegroups.com
Headed down to Sandy Creek. If you need it, my cell is +16787794951. I’ll be monitoring the Athens repeater (146.745 MHz offset -0.6 pl 123 Hz) and 146.520 MHz. I should be there at 10.

Sent from my iPhone

Jonathan Weaver

Jul 28, 2018, 9:53:15 PM7/28/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com, tricou...@googlegroups.com, mem...@ne4ga.groups.io
The attempt to launch the balloon today was successful, but the launch of the payload was not. We learned a few things. Thank you to Nat Christman (K4NPC), Vance Oates (K4VLO), Jim Sorensen (KA4IIA), Jesse Hickey (N4JAH), and Stan Edwards (WA4DYD) for your help today! And thank you to many others who showed interest! We’ll try again soon!

Jonathan
N4JWW

Jonathan Weaver

Jul 28, 2018, 9:56:33 PM7/28/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com, tricou...@googlegroups.com, mem...@ne4ga.groups.io
I forgot to attach the pictures, taken by Stan.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg