Re: Five dead, hundreds of thousands without power in Michigan as storms spawn tornadoes

Wasn't raped

Aug 25, 2023, 10:50:03 PM8/25/23
On 14 Aug 2023, Lock Him Up <now...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:ubekod$2l9ts$1...@dont-email.me:

> Why didn't Gretchen stop the storms with her fat ass?

Aug. 25 (UPI) -- A Thursday night Michigan tornado ripped through Ingham
County as a line of severe thunderstorms left five dead and 650,000
without power.

Three people were killed in a two-car crash as one of them hydroplaned in
Kent County during the storm, one person was killed in Lansing when a tree
fell on a home and one person died in an accident on I-96 in Ingham
County.

"There was two vehicles traveling toward each other. One hydroplaned on
water and it was occupied by four people," Kent County Sheriff's Deputy
Sgt. Eric Brunner told WZZM-TV.

"We're fairly certain it was a tornado that traveled south of Webberville
in Ingham County along Interstate 96," said Steve Considine, senior
forecaster with the National Weather Service's White Lake Township office.
"A storm survey will be conducted later today to determine its strength
and path length."

As of late Friday morning 456,032 customers were still without power in
Michigan.

The powerful near 80 mph winds flipped cars on I-96, forced semis into
guardrails, toppled trees and damaged homes and buildings. As the storm
flipped the cars it triggered a more than 25-vehicle pileup, according to
the Ingham County Sheriff's Office.

Flooding from the storms hit roadways and blocked access to the McNamara
Terminal at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.

The National Weather Service will survey damage from five possible
tornadoes in Michigan Friday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-dead-hundreds-thousands-without-
153259835.html