IBM owned Red Hat Enterprise Linux failures ground Southwest airlines for third day.

Linux Failures Diary

Jun 29, 2021, 7:50:02 AM6/29/21
When your code and your business is run by assholes from India.

Southwest Airlines grounded flights across the country Tuesday
for the second time in less than 24 hours, amid reports of
nationwide computer issues.

Air travelers took to Twitter by the thousands with reports of
what airline staff reportedly told them was a computer system
outage — hours after “intermittent performance issues” with a
third-party weather app forced a similar group stop Monday night.

“We are aware of system issues and are working quickly to
resolve. We will share more info soon,” Southwest posted on its
official Twitter account at 2 p.m. Tuesday.

Airline operations resumed shortly before 4 p.m., Southwest said
in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/southwest-airlines-grounds-all-
flights-amid-computer-outage/