Re: Isabella County Sheriffs Office announce department has exhausted gas funds

Jan 6 one ring circus

Dec 31, 2022, 5:10:02 AM12/31/22
In article <stcm1v$t42v$1...@news.freedyn.de>
lefty asswipes <lefty-a...@disney.com> wrote:

> ...I spent all night taking it up the ass.

ISABELLA COUNTY, Mich., - The Isabella County Sheriff’s Office
has issued a statement via Facebook announcing that due to
inflation, the department has exhausted its fuel funds. As a
result, deputies have been instructed to manage non-life-
threatening disputes by phone until the budget resets.

RELATED LINK: Man taken into custody after stand-off with
firearm in Isabella County

The statement goes on to say that deputies will continue to
respond to call with an active suspect.

"I want to assure the community that safety is our primary goal,
and we will continue to respond to those types of calls," said
Sheriff Michael Main.

https://wwmt.com/news/local/isabella-county-sheriffs-office-
announce-department-has-exhausted-gas-funds